Total de visualizações de página

sábado, 4 de maio de 2019

What can not be forgotten

Personal attention ...
The counterculture has arrived, we will pick up our chest with the old books and pass on to our children, the ancient circles of books magic is easily found in the thalasseries and the anarcho-apocalyptic super heroes who insist on existing to aid in the rescue of the true essence. My dear Raulzito who died early, poor of money, plus one of the rare ones who had as his free time his greatest good, is forgotten in the midst of superficial analyzes of the true meaning of my favorite itinerant metamorphosis and lottery of Babylon. Tim Maya brought us that beautiful plain covered with rational flowers for whenever it is our rational moment helping our brother to break the mountain of feelings that interfere in the resolution of the breetas that we are finding along the way. I know the wheel of abundance that functions more or less like a beehive in that same shape, and I continue throughout my life to look for a way to work as a hive in a natural and healthy exponential growth.
I also lived the Wheel of Consciousness, which by intimacy comes and returns to this world to finish all that they have not yet achieved in another time, therefore the nostalgia is something that goes but it passes as time passes and also according to those consciences that we have pending things come back to try to complete the mission.
I surfed the 7, drank the best glass of wine, the one that came from a beautiful glass of wine with 9 crystals and all work that only a true Magician Of The Crystals would be able to perform.
I went through various lands and realized that the gift of purity was corrupted, passed the limits accepted within a flow of love, to find in this magic is the sum of the gifts as I whispered in the ear the witch stephania. I met Krishna, Buddha, Jesus and Ala, Black Alien (best singer), Ultramen, Criolo, Oriente, Raul Seixas brought me a train.
What I was yesterday is not what I am today, and what I am today is not what I will be tomorrow, and today I am at ease.
My little pearl is only what should give value, spend every second always at your disposal, to change, to smile run and to love, the most beautiful fullness of that familiar look that became known only in the subconscious for the true magic of life never reveal. In a burst of love she was born, love no longer lasted but the soul force that bound herself matter at that moment prevailed. At that moment I felt the other consciences that could not get through my whole subject matter.
Unfortunately it was not ready from the beginning, I do not know if this is good or bad, random free will or plot to accompany folks, like in the pessimistic novels, it is not kind gumbal simpsons, world of beakman few who are truly teaching.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário