Total de visualizações de página

segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2019

Changing the way you relate

I'm going to report to you here a habit that I had and now it's in a moment if it's transformation inside me. I have always been very transparent, especially with the closest people, but with the not so close, I have always been very willing to create a bond of trust. Of face always I exposed my defects, values ​​etc ... the problem is that people use it against us and many of them prefer not to expose themselves so that their ego is not hurt, or how much they have an egoistic interest within the relation mascaram that so that you do not see that side of the person. but today I have allowed myself to be more observant, opening the pages in my book for people to read slowly, this does not mean to hide or hide, it is only because the exchange is beginning not to be so deep. I feel that this has allowed me to better choose the people I keep closest to me, people with basic values ​​and principles (not necessarily the same as mine) but necessary for a relationship, whether it is the kind that is healthier.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário