Total de visualizações de página

segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2019

All stuck

Process of releasing one more fear in progress with some noticeably completed steps.
A discontent with the image associated with a sense of rejection because of this, makes you more susceptible to cease to live things or at least expose your feelings for fear of rejection simply because you do not want to risk anything, because in truth if you think that this rejection will weigh very negatively, when in fact initially it seems to me that this was not what happened. I realized creating mechanisms of ego protection and disguise of this weakness, assuming a self with postures of non-exposure or more passive activity to some attitudes, unfortunately it was necessary to inhibit my pre-frontal wolf through alcohol to achieve this goal, but now I I need to be more careful not to let this kind of situation happen again. Perhaps in some more complex contexts I still have difficulty but I will be attentive.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário