Total de visualizações de página

segunda-feira, 20 de maio de 2019

the expulsion

In porto alegre, I am in 2019 but this happened about 6 years, one came fine people, was relating to a program girl, he was married and had 2 children my brothers with the ex-wife, and two more children with mine mother me and my brother red beard. They lived together for a while at my father's work, which I did internships with. Then it was mass that I accompanied all their tragedy smelling them, and also saw my old man buying chocolate bars to please her, that was mass. His ex-wife then found out, and they fought, it turned out that my father rented a house in the name of this woman in a village in Porto Alegre. It's just that the woman my father fell in love with has put another woman who was also a program girl in the house. Some time later the owner of the house called my father complaining that the women were making orgies with the area traffickers in the house, and the women were threatening to enter the bay and shoot, was generating a general conflict. The woman friend of the woman my father was relating to did not want to leave the house and the woman he related had disappeared. Then he called me and said: Mine we need to get this woman out of there. So I said: ta mamo vamo. Then, when we arrived, we knocked on the door of the house, she had a washing machine next to the door, and I hid there while the old man knocked on the door saying he wanted to talk to her. When she opened the door, I jumped back and took her by the shoulders and said, "It's going to be a good thing, it's going to be worse now." She said let me at least get my things, then I told her to wait there in the street that we reached for her, I still remember her scene coming out just like the "el Chavo del 8" on that day when he gets expelled from the village, it's not a story beautiful but that's what happened.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário