Total de visualizações de página

sábado, 4 de maio de 2019

7 points to illuminate 12 works to be done

Mercy to all and I become a crazy Beauty
Only by understanding your own will will you be able to understand the true nature
Create without prejudice, absorb with joy and understanding, divide from heart and strengthen with horniness
With the power of an emperor metaphorically use a transformative vocabulary, balancing in an integral way as in the board a noble player
Know, dare, want, and shut up, so help and listen to your guardian angel so you do not miss out on distraction.
Getting rid of the veil of the abyss, when you feel death, everything makes more sense.
But notice that in the senses there is a beautiful mermaid
That tries you with that beautiful look that brings a mental impulse disguised in will and already want to play me
But to tame the elephant one must get around
Take the reins of your way, for the victory to reach
Hermit without ego being the axis I surrender and my own fortune government
Water turning wine is honest, conscious about my own sacrifice resumption
Deconstructing cosmology, which became viral day after day
I connect with the Indian tribe, rastafari, cryo brother and aliens
Ashtar anarching total, at last I feel like an animal!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário