Total de visualizações de página

sábado, 4 de maio de 2019

Misunderstood fire

Judge judges and judges without stopping

You forgot that each one is a star

Looking for your greatest well being

If I thought myself superior by an attitude or sense of love

I have already sinned the ego inflated

The line is dim as Alice enters the door

It grows and diminishes

It only passes the door when it no longer matters humility and understanding always vigilant without that left eye that is induced to be egocentric and arrogant

The way forward is the way of the

Only the power of fire can change you.

I pulled my vorpal sword from the wrongly judged Satan's magic

And the mercy of the water of Iemanja

For all that the cosmos guides me, do not burn

Interagi with animals taught me what is to love

If they're bothered they set fire and they do not get tired

Natural ying yang in this transforming plane

As in the enchanted crystal film

The posture of peaceful mystics need to change

Enough of those rotten crows that follow to rule

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário